In partnership with KANTAR, DAAT provides this data on a yearly basis. This report presents the data of actual spend of actual total 2018 and forecast total 2019.
- Access to Thailand digital advertising spend in 2019 by 58 industries and 14 digital media disciplines
- Examines how the leading sectors have grown their spending during first half 2019 and planned for second half 2019
- Estimates the market share of major digital media platform, including search, display, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Discuss industry data on digital advertising spend with key opinion leaders.
Key takeaways from the report:
- Digital media spending is growing as the digital space becomes more and more to consumers’ lives.
- Social media platform is climbing fast.
- Programmatic buying will continue to thrive.
- Sales conversion and e-commerce website traffic driven will be more concentrated than engagement alone.
In full report:
- Shows quantitative date: more detailed crosstab data for category and disciplines.
- Show qualitative data: new angles for qualitative part based on quantitative research result.
- Data available in PDF finding report and excel data.